Data Privacy Statement
1. Name and contact details of the processing controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
2. Collection and storage of personally related data as well as the types and purposes of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.TICChoir.de, the browser used on your communicating device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be automatically stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be recorded without you taking any action and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the inquiring computer,
- the date and time of day of access,
- the name and URL of the file requested,
- the website from which access is made (Referrer-URL),
- the browser used and, where applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data described above will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- to assess system security and stability as well as
- other administrative purposes.
3. Data disclosure
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for any purpose other than those discussed in the following.
We will disclose your personal data to third parties only if:
- you have given us your express consent to do so pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a of the DSGVO, or
- disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding protection-worthy interest in the nondisclosure of your data, or
- where the disclosure is required by law as provided by Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c of the DSGVO, or
- this is legally permissible and required for carrying out contractual relationships with you as provided by Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b of the DSGVO.
Information generated in connection with the specifically used device is deposited in the cookie. This does not mean, however, that we obtain any direct knowledge of your identity.
To optimize user-friendliness we also use temporary cookies that are stored for a specifically set time on your device. If you revisit our site to use our services it will be automatically recognized that you have already visited us and the data you entered and settings you used then will be immediately available so you don’t have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the stated purposes of pursuing our legitimate interests and those of third parties as provided by Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies will be stored on your computer or that a notice will always appear before a new cookie is lodged on your device. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can result in your being unable to use all the functions of our website.
5. Rights of the data object
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 of the DSGVO to demand information about personal data that you have provided us to process. In particular you may demand information concerning the purposes of processing, the category of personally related data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned length of storage, the existence of a right to contradict, correct, delete, or limit processing, the existence of a right to object, the source of your data if not recorded by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, relevant information concerning their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 of the DSGVO to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personally related data stored with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 of the DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personally related data stored with us unless that data is required for processing to exercise rights of free expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, or for reasons of the public interest or the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights;
- pursuant to Art. 18 of the DSGVO to demand restrictions on processing your personally related data where you dispute the accuracy of the data or where the processing is illegal but where you refuse to allow the deletion of data we no longer need but that you need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or where you have filed an objection to processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the DSGVO.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 of the DSGVO to receive your personally related data that you have provided us in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format or to demand its transmission to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Abs. 3 of the DSGVO to revoke at any time your one-off consent given to us. This will result in disallowing us from further future processing of the data that is the subject of such consent and
- pursuant to Art. 77 of the DSGVO file a complaint with regulatory officials. Generally speaking, you may do so with the regulatory officials where you are ordinarily resident or your place of work or the registered office of our organization.
6. Right to object
Where your personally related data is processed by reason of legitimate interests as provided by Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the DSGVO, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 of the DSGVO to file an objection to processing your personally related data for reasons peculiar to your situation or if your objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object that will be honored by us without claim of special circumstances.
Should you desire to assert your right to object or revoke consent, an email addressed to Info@TICChoir.de will suffice.
7. Data security
We use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from inadvertent or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized disclosure to third parties. We constantly improve our security measures as technology develops.
8. Updating and modification of this Data Privacy Statement
This data protection statement is current and valid as from June 2018.
As our website and offers made through it develop further or as legal or official directives change, it may become necessary to modify this Data Privacy Statement. You may access and print out the respectively current Data Privacy Statement at any time at the website under https://www.TICChoir.de/datenschutz/.